Questions & Answers


Are special mixers needed for resin bound?

From Fred T.


I’m thinking about taking on a resin bound surfacing job using Gravelcoat and want to know if I can use a standard mixer to mix the resin and aggregate together?


Hi Fred,

Generally speaking yes. Special forced action mixers which can be purchased out right or hired from your local tool hire centre are used to ensure that every piece of aggregate is coated with the Gravelcoat mix.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions please give us a call.